Full Time Orthopedics Job Sarasota, FL
This partnership-track position offers a competitive salary for the 1st 2 years until full partnership. You will also receive relocation assistance, loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 3 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME and allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this coastal community on the Gulf Coast of Florida. This metropolitan area outside of Tampa offers plenty to do with restaurants, breweries, superb golf courses, and soft sand beaches perfect for enjoying warm Gulf waters or viewing stunning sunsets.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2646277.
- Partnership available after 2 years
- Physician-owned multispecialty group
- Practice is 50% general orthopedics and 50% hip and joints
- Open to new graduates or experienced candidates
- Join 3 other orthopods
- Call is 1:4
- The group owns a surgery center
- Located 1 hour to Tampa
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.