Locum Tenens Family Practice Job CA
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity is now available in California. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and you will see 15 to 18 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS and BLS certification. The incoming physician will also need to have an active CA state license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:4
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.