Locum Tenens ObGyn Job IN
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Indiana that needs an obstetrics/gynecologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is ongoing in-house shifts. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active IN medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active IN state license needed
- Schedule: Ongoing in-house shifts
- Caseload: 2,000 deliveries per year
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.