Full Time Internal Medicine Job CT
This opportunity has a 2-year income guarantee based on experience with quality and RVU bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time and $2K, a 401(k) retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flexible work schedule with regular clinic hours
- Maintain quality care seeing 18 to 22 patients per day
- Mid-level support staff
- Integrated Epic EMR system
- Competitive compensation with sign-on
- Production and quality incentives
- Plenty of vacation/PTO
- Retirement package with match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.