Full Time Family Practice Job Waupaca, WI
This opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered medical benefits, student loan repayment assistance, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a $100K sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
The Waupaca area offers fun in every season with a variety of trails for the silent sport enthusiast, hundreds of miles of snowmobile trails, and family friendly events. You will find many unique shops centered in Downtown Waupaca.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- $100K sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment and relocation assistance
- Family medicine with optional OB and C-sections
- 4 or 4.5 days with 32 or 36 hours patient contact hours per week
- See an average of 18 to 20 patients per day
- Call group consists of 4 clinics
- Clinic support staff includes an MA and RNs
- Join one of the leading nonprofit providers in northeast and central Wisconsin
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.