Locum Tenens ObGyn Job WI
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Wisconsin seeks an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with call, and the physician will see 15 - 18 patients per day typically. You must be board certified or board eligible with current BLS and NRP certification. The incoming physician must have a current WI state license. CompHealth can help physicians without a current WI license obtain one.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS and NRP
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.