Full Time Family Practice Job Corning, CA
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Corning is a city in Tehama County, California that is located about 19 miles south of Red Bluff and about 100 miles north of Sacramento. Agriculture plays an important role in this rural community.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other PC jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Jacovino, Senior Search Consultant, email your CV (in confidence) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9350.
- Partnership-tack opportunity with salary plus bonus potential
- Strong benefits package
- Loan repayment and relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus
- Multispecialty group practice setting
- Monday through Friday, possible 4-day workweek
- Average 18 to 22 patients per day
- Will consider final year residents
- Beautiful scenery with a reasonable cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.