Full Time Pediatrics Job Owensboro, KY
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with incentives/bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, student loan repayment assistance, vacation/holidays, CME, and a retirement plan.
The city of Owensboro is strategically located on the southern banks of the Ohio River. It is also the 4th largest city by population in Kentucky.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join a team of physicians in a well-established program, part of a large health system
- 7 on and 7 off work schedule
- Pediatric subspecialty support available
- Daily census averages 4 per day
- Competitive compensation package
- Student loan repayment
- Full benefits package that includes medical insurance, malpractice coverage, and a 401(k)
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job #2677167
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.