Full Time ObGyn Job Atlanta, GA
Obstetrics and Gynecology Opportunity in Metro Atlanta
Partnership Opportunity With Private Practice
- 4.5 - day work week
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, malpractice
- Gain the opportunity to work with midwives
- Spend more time with your family with 4 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy Southern hospitality all year round and practice with a successful private practice that has served the Atlanta area for decades!
- Make traveling easy with the world’s busiest airport just minutes away!
- Practice in one of the nation’s most historical cities
- Enjoy fine dining and top-notch entertainment all year round
- Great schools, nearby museums, parks, restaurants, and shopping
Job ID: JN -022021-24048
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.