Exciting Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Great Neck, New York
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a highly successful practice in the Great Neck, New York area of Long Island.
You're going to love the lucrative benefits and healthy work-life balance that this opportunity provides! Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time; 4-4.5 days per week -excellent work-life balance!
- Enjoy practicing General Medical Dermatology; Cosmetics if desired
- Established patient volume -expect to be busy from day one!
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is required
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salaryplus production bonuses
- Excellent benefits package includes Medical, Dental, 401k (with match), and more!
- Well-established practice with an ever-growing patient demand
- A beautiful, new, and modern office feature fully equipped and spacious exam rooms
- Incredible support staff receive accolades from current providers on their skillful assistance
- Collegial team culture fostered by a reputable team of providers
Located just over an hour's drive outside of NYC on beautiful Long Island, this opportunity has so many things to offer, such as arts and culture, shopping, excellent restaurants, and more!
Long Island is the tenth largest island in America, offering something special for everyone from quaint village charm along the North Shore to historically acclaimed mansions featuring elaborate gardens and much more!
Make memories with the kids digging for whale bones at Discovery Bone Cove in Jones Beach State Park or get lost exploring the Long Island Aquarium featuring one of the largest living coral displays in the Western Hemisphere.
Winters on Long Island are brisk and cold, but there's still plenty indoors to see and dolike touring Oheka Castle or exploring Vanderbilt Museum and Planetarium.
From excellent schools and a friendly, prosperous community feel too relaxed, down-to-earth cafes and eateries, you're sure to fall in love with Long Island and all it has to offer!
And when it's time for a getaway, booking your flight atJohn F. Kennedy International Airport(less than an hour commute) makes traveling a walk in the park!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130today. Or email your CV toDavid@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!