Full Time Dermatology Job Athens, GA
Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Join a Premier Group in Northeast GeorgiaJob #14148675
**One of "America's Prettiest Towns" according to Forbes Magazine**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving practice nearAthens, Georgia.
Are you a talented physician ready to become part of a collaborative team serving patients with superior patient care and compassion? Then this opportunity is for you!
Join an established practice that will enable you to experience an enjoyable work-life balance. Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4 days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Single location opportunity
- Practice Medical and Surgical dermatology with Cosmetics optional
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Above market base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Vision, Dental, Malpractice, CME, 401K match, PTO and Paid holidays
- Small but highly regarded and established group consisting of one physician and two mid-level practitioners
- Experienced and well-trained Medical Assistants and administrative staff offering exceptional support
- Provides Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Warm, welcoming atmosphere and collegial team culture
Athens is located in northeast Georgia, just 90 minutes from Atlanta. If southern charm is what you're after, you'll find plenty of that here! You'll also love the excellent schools, low cost of living, ample entertainment options and outdoor activities.
Forbes Magazine voted Athens one of "America's Prettiest Towns." The beautiful Victorian-era buildings, art galleries and music venues have helped make this lovely community what it is todaya thriving city filled with positivity and hope for the future!
Gorgeous walking and hiking trails, golf courses, unique shops, delicious dining options and beach access for kayaking and fishing can all be found here! Plus, nearby Athens-Ben Epps Airport will make your air travel plans a breeze!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, callAmy Taylor at 636-239-1787 ext 101today. Or email your CV toAmy@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.