Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job NC
Weatherby is currently assisting a North Carolina facility in need of a pulmonology/critical care physician to work in a well-respected and team-oriented environment. They will also consider critical care only candidates. The average daily ICU patient census per physician will be 15 to 18, and 0 to 5 pulmonary consults. The required procedures will be ventilation management, intubation, central line insertion, arterial line insertion, chest tube insertion, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar puncture, and diagnostic bronchoscopy. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. If you have availability in your schedule, give us a call today and speak with an expert consultant for more details.
- All inpatient, no outpatient or sleep required
- 7 days on/7 days off
- Day and night shifts
- ACLS certification required
- Must be NC licensed
- Boards not required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.