Full Time Gastroenterology Job VT
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Vermont with their search for a temporary gastroenterologist. The work schedule consists of 8 am - 5 pm shifts on a weekday schedule, with a light call rotation. You can expect to see around 12 - 15 patients per day, and this facility is looking for candidates who can do ERCP. This assignment boasts a qualified and effective supporting team of assistants. We are looking for board certified candidates for this assignment. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Hospital privileging and licensing will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. You will enjoy the local culture and community spirit of this location. To find out more, call Weatherby today for details.
- Weekday shifts with some call
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certification required
- 12 - 15 patients per day
- ERCP required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.