Full Time Neonatology Job Martinsburg, WV
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation and benefits package that the client will go over in detail.
This position is located in Martinsburg, WV. You will enjoy living in the fastest growing city in eastern West Virginia that puts you an easy drive into Washington, DC, but offers the serenity of small-town living. It also provides for several recreational, cultural, and arts activities. War Memorial Park, in particular, is host to swimming, entertainment, and fairs and festivals throughout the year.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Geneva Maloney at 954.837.2682 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Work in an academic level 3 NICU
- Enjoy a block schedule
- Teach medical students and residents
- Call is mostly back up call to an experienced NNP
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience and rank
- Full benefits package with generous PTO plan
- Enjoy proximity to the DC metro area amenities without paying DC taxes
- For more information send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.