Full Time Cardiology Job ND
You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other physicians. The facility has state-of-the-art equipment for all that is needed to help provide the best care to your patients and community. CompHealth stands ready to assist you with the process of obtaining a medical license in the state of North Dakota.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive competitive base salary, generous vacation and CME time off, liberal sign-on bonus, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, a pension and profit sharing plan, and malpractice coverage.
To get started, forward your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Please reference job #2676456.
- Guaranteed salary plus RVUs for huge earning potential
- Very liberal sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance provided
- TAVRs, Watchman plus Cathlabs and dedicated EP Lab are all in place
- Share great call with other Cardiologists in the group
- Dental coverage, life Insurance, and 401(k) are all covered
- Experienced and newly trained specialists are all encouraged to apply
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Admit at only 1 local hospital with optional academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.