Full Time ObGyn Job Tifton, GA
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a possible sign-on bonus, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in a friendly, clean Georgia city. The city has a home-town feel, good schools, a college, parks, antique shops, great golf, and more. It is a great place to settle down or raise a family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent lifestyle and quality of life
- Must be friendly and informative with an excellent bedside manner
- Monday through Thursday, normal office hours
- Physician will handle the office prenatal visits and supervise the NPs
- Nurse practitioners see the patients
- Help the NPs and address and problems
- Very busy practice
- They have laborists for deliveries
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.