Full Time Cardiothoracic Surgery Job West Palm Beach, FL
New Opportunity for an experienced Cardiothoracic Surgeon capable of doing complex cases.
- Must be board certified in thoracic surgery
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years post-fellowship practice experience is required
- Must be capable of doing complex cases, as well as some thoracic cases
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Some thoracic cases will also be required
- Impressive compensation package including bonus potential
- Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401k
- Relocation assistance available
- Occurrence base malpractice insurance
- No state income tax
- 400-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services
- Level II Trauma Designation
- Most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- On campus, offers a 36-bed psychiatric facility and a 26-bed inpatient and outpatient Physical Rehabilitation Center
The Treasure Coast is a great place to live, located just a short distance from beautiful beaches and there are many great communities to reside in Indian River, St. Lucie and Martin counties. Low cost of living, great outdoors, good schools, with great quality of life. The Treasure Coast is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm. Located on Florida’s East Coast, 120 miles north of Miami and 120 miles south of Orlando, served by the Florida Turnpike and I-95. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities.
Additional DetailsExperienced only; no new grads
CABG/Open Heart about 28 per month.
TAVR about 6 per month.
Non-TAVR valves about 16 per month.
Thoracic – 55 cases-they don't have the time to do more
We do MitraClip in each market
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.