Full Time Medical Director Job CT
Seeking an Innovative Leader in Connecticut
We are welcoming all experienced leaders with proven leadership skills to serve as Chairperson for the Department of Medicine to report directly to the Chief Medical Officer as well as serve as a member of the Medical Executive Committee, the graduate Medical Education Committee, Medical Performance Improvement Committee and others as deem appropriate.
- 300 plus physician group
- Management and oversee all clinical functions
- Strategic planning to improve the highest standard of care
- Promote integration of clinical programs and specialty services
- Serve as a role model through citizenship and committee activities
- 40% Administrative and 60% Clinical responsibilities
- Board certification in Internal Medicine is required
- Minimum of 5 years experience practicing as a physician and 3 years experience in teaching and 3 years experience in a leadership role
This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus incentives bonuses along with generous paid time off, medical, vision, dental, 401k with employer match and CME allowance. Located only 75 miles from NYC, this not-for-profit teaching hospital is affiliated with Yale School of Medicine and a major medical school.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.