Full Time Otolaryngology Job Baltimore, MD
Rhinology Trained ENT for Baltimore, MD
- Community ENT practice adding an additional ENT
- Opportunity to work directly with Rhinology fellows
- Currently 2.5 ENT and 2 Rhinology fellows in the practice
- Fellows take first call
- Secondary call would be on a 1:3 rotation
- Employed practice setting
Baltimore is a major city in Maryland with a long history as an important seaport. Fort McHenry, birthplace of the U.S. national anthem, "The Star-Spangled Banner," sits at the mouth of Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Today, this harbor area offers shops, upscale crab shacks and attractions like the Civil War-era warship the USS Constellation and the National Aquarium, showcasing thousands of marine creatures.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.