Full Time Orthopedic Adult Reconstruction Job Portland, ME
Inviting Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeons to the Greater Portland Region of Maine
Join an established practice to complete a team that manages the fracture care and emergency trauma in the southern and central portions of Maine.
- Providing a wide range of hospital based, primary, specialty, and sub-specialty adult and pediatric care delivered.
- 50,000 patient volume visits per year
- 2 Trauma surgeons on staff
- Physician will provide Adult Reconstructive/TJR services to patients in Central Maine including performing orthopedic cases in ambulatory surgery center located on site.
- On site ancillary services include X ray, MRI, DME and Occupational Hand Therapy.Outsourced PT services are provided onsite.
- Our Orthopedic Central Division physicians provide services in 5 offices located throughout the Central Maine region.
- Hospital employed position
- Highly competitive compensation with incentives
- Loan repayment reimbursement:$50,000
- Relocation Assistance or Bonus option
- Full time
- Flexible scheduling for great work / life balance
- Mentoring and support for career growth
- Teaching for those who are interested
The greater Portland region offers the best of urban sophistication combined with small-town friendliness. The area provides four season recreational opportunities, such as skiing, hiking, sailing, and miles of beautiful beaches. Just two hours north of Boston, this is an exceptionally diverse and vibrant community.
45 minutes to Portland and 2 hours to Boston
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.