Full Time Neurology Job Portland, ME
Neurologist needed just North of Portland, Maine
Seeking a General Neurology- 100% outpatient or combination with some inpatient.
- Sub specialties are welcome to apply
- Call is 1:4Home call
- Neuro Hospitalist / Hospitalists admits at night
- Hours: 4.5 days per week; 8 am-4 pm.
- Adult neurology including epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, stroke, Parkinson's disease, dementia, neuropathy, spinal disease, pain, headache, and dystonia.
- Teaching residents for those that desire
- 1.5 T MRI, CT angio, EMG, Evoked Potentials, EEG, and 24-72 Hour Ambulatory EEG
- Level II Stroke facility
- Sign on and relocation are all negotiable
- Student loan assistance is available
The greater Portland, Maine area boasts a cost of living that is 5.8% lower than the U.S. average. Home appreciation the 10 years has been 7.52%.Unemployment rate is 3.5%. The surrounding areas offer a variety of outdoor activities including fishing, white water rafting, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, biking, hunting, one hour from skiing, one hour to the ocean, one hour from snowmobiling.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.