Nocturnist - 7 weeks paid time off - North of Portland, ME
Seeking a board certified or board prepared Nocturnist for night or hybrid positions,
- 50,000 patient volume visits per year
- Hospital employed position
- Highly competitive compensation with incentives
- Loan repayment program
- Full time
- Flexible scheduling for great work / life balance
- Mentoring and support for career growth
- Teaching for those who are interested
- This is an Integrated Health System including a 250 bed tertiary care facility and 2 25 bed critical access rural facilities and 1 small community ED, each with a volume of 10-13,000 patients/year.
Location offers all outdoor activities including boating, kayaking, fishing, and skiing. Only 30 miles from a major airport.
Contact: Neal Fenster