Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job MO
Practice Oncology in Missouri?s Capital City
- Employed with the hospital?s medical group
- Currently 2 hem/Onc and 1 Rad/Onc
- On-site infusion center, radiation and pharmacy
- Outpatient imaging (open infrastructure MRI, CT, and mobile PET CT) a family educational resource center, chapel and healing garden.
- Active in clinical trials
- Affiliated with University of Missouri
- Family Medicine Residency program
- Community hospital with 100 beds and over 140 employed providers.
Located in Missouri?s state capital, a medium-sized town (Approx. 45,000) with a big city feel and just named #2 best place to move post-pandemic by BusinessInsider.com.Located in the center of the state, only 45 minutes to the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, 30 minutes to Columbia (University of Missouri), and 2 hours to St. Louis (International Airport) and Springfield, 2.5 hours to Kansas City.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.