Full Time Family Practice Job OH
Join NE Ohio Primary Care Team-loan repayment, generous PTO
If you are looking for a primary care practice in a rural setting that provides an excellent work/life balance, this opportunity is a great fit for you. Join large system wide employed physician network and be part of something exceptional!
Our team is looking to add a hard-working physician with good communication skills and a positive attitude to our growing team.
- The opportunities are strictly outpatient with plentiful acute care.
- No OB is involved, call is by phone triage only and very infrequent.
- You will have APP support; lab draws and procedure room onsite
- Refer patients easily to extremely reliable, employed hospitalist team and close access to specialties.
- Flagship Hospital licensed for more than 800 beds with over 600 active physicians on staff (Named as one of US News & World Report?s Best Hospitals).
- Established practice/mentor opportunities for new graduates.
- Package includes: Salary Guarantee, Resident Stipend, Signing Bonus, Student Loan Assistance, generous vacation package and MORE.
About the Community (centrally located within two hours of Cleveland, Columbus, Youngstown and Pittsburgh). At a glance, Dover may only appear to be a quiet town, nestled in the rolling foothills of the Appalachians. While that is true, and it?s one of our favorite things about our city, we also serve as an excellent jumping point to Ohio?s greatest adventures.There are many golf courses located in and around the city. The Tuscarawas River offers many outdoor adventures.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.