Full Time Pain Management Job Detroit, MI
An established neurological practice that has evolved to include the multispecialty components of a comprehensive Neuroscience center, is adding a BC/BE Pain Management physician to their team in the northern suburbs of Detroit. The practice has over 200 referral sources including primary care physicians, orthopedic and neurosurgeons, ENT, OB/GYN specialists, oncologists, and ER physicians!
- Monday-Friday, Outpatient-based setting
- Arthritis, Headache, Nerve injures, Spinal disorder cases, and more
- On-site minimally invasive fluoroscopic and ultrasound-guided injections and/or nerve blocks or ablations
- Full complement of radiologic, electrophysiologic, and ultrasound-based diagnostic procedures on site
- Leading compensation plan with full benefits package
Located about 10 miles north of downtown Detroit in a highly populated (100k residents) suburb that is home to a variety of retail shops, parks, restaurants, indoor/outdoor recreation, and excellent schools. Easy drives to Windsor, Ontario (35 minutes), Lake Huron (45 minutes), Ann Arbor (1 hour), and Lake Michigan (3 hours).
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.