Locum Tenens Surgery Job MT
Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Montana with a qualified general surgeon. The work schedule will consist of clinic and call. You can expect to see patients of all ages. This facility has a strong support staff available. Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role. Required certifications include an active ATLS. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. Enjoy the high quality of life that the locum tenens experience offers. Give Weatherby a call today.
- Clinic and call coverage
- Licensing assistance available
- ATLS certification required
- Board certified or eligible
- Must be okay with pediatric patients
- Bread and butter GS and scopes
- 10 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.