Locum Tenens Critical Care Job CA
A wonderful locum tenens critical care medicine opportunity is now available in California. The facility needs a provider to work 10-hour weekday shifts, and 12-hour weekend shifts. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 - 15 patients per day, and should be comfortable with vent management, arterial lines, and central lines. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted CA state medical license in-hand. Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience. Give Weatherby a call today.
- 10-hour shifts on weekdays and 12-hour weekend shifts
- CA license required
- ACLS certification
- Board certified or eligible
- 12 - 15 patients per day
- Vent management, arterial lines, and central lines
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.