Locum Tenens Surgery Job IL
A new opportunity for a locum tenens general surgeon is now available in Illinois. The facility needs a provider to work clinic and scheduled surgery with weekend call. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS and ATLS certifications. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted IL medical license in hand. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Clinic and scheduled surgery
- Weekend call
- BC/BE required
- ACLS and ATLS certification required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.