Full Time Perinatology Job Athens, GA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with a discretionary bonus. You will also be offered health/dental/vision benefits, disability, relocation and tuition reimbursement, a possible sign-on bonus, CME time, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Athens is located in the northeastern region of Georgia and is a Southern city immersed in a vivacious college culture. While the city is most known for the University of Georgia, it is also home to a thriving music scene, award-winning restaurants, and a host of other attractions.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Offering student loan repayment assistance
- Consults only
- Attractive call and coverage schedule
- Excellent clinical support from sonographers and NP
- Support is also provided by a larger team of MDs and NNPs in Atlanta
- Located in the northeastern region of Georgia
- Home to a thriving music scene and award-winning restaurants
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.