Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Peoria, IL
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens cardiac anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Illinois. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm, with rotating call. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active PA medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: IL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm
- Call: Yes
- Medical supervision of anesthesia required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.