Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Butler, PA
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Pennsylvania-based facility is currently seeking an OB/GYN physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and with call. The facility handles an average of 25 deliveries per month. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in obstetrics/gynecology. You will need to have an active PA state license for this position.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:5
- Caseload: 25 deliveries per month on average
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.