Full Time Anesthesia Job Hillsboro, OR
Full benefits including a variety of unique benefits such as adoption assistance, childcare, employee discounts, credit union membership, parental leave, transportation subsidies, tuition reimbursement, flex spending accounts, etc. You will also receive a 401(k) retirement plan, 26 days of PTO, 5 days of CME plus a $4K stipend, and 10 days of extended illness.
You will enjoy living and working near one of the largest cities in Oregon. This is a vibrant city in the highly sought after Pacific Northwest with culture, diversity, access to the Pacific Ocean and Mt. Hood, world-class boutiques, exquisite eateries, professional sports, nightlife, universities, stunning outdoors, and more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Good compensation and benefits package
- Excellent mix of cases, no cardiac or OB
- Conduction virtual interviews
- New residents/fellows welcome
- Wonderful family-oriented community
- Just 30 minutes to Portland
- Something for everyone in Portland
- Easy access to airports and many metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.