Full Time Psychiatry Job Springfield, MA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with incentive-based bonuses. You will be offered full comprehensive benefits, LTD and STD, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, PTO plus additional sick time, CME time and allowance, an impressive retirement plan, and malpractice coverage with tail. Student loan repayment is available through public service.
You will enjoy living and working in the Springfield area that puts you within easy access of Boston and New York City. You will also love being within minutes of the best skiing and snowboarding in southern Vermont.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to Camille.email@example.com.
- Public service loan repayment
- Adult psychiatry position
- Outpatient role with academic work available with UMass
- Full-time opportunity, may consider 4, 10-hour shifts
- Admin and nursing support from MAs and LPNs
- Final year residents are encouraged to apply
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will consider H-1B candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.