This hospital-employed opportunity offers a generous compensation package plus benefits. Benefits include medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a 403(b) retirement plan with match, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this community that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state. It is pedestrian friendly, offering a fantastic quality of life and a reasonable cost of living.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Join a top and well-establish hospital system in downtown Philadelphia
- Nocturnist position on a flex shift model, for 10 nights per month or 117 shifts annually
- Very reasonable 4 to 5 admissions per shift
- Hospital-employed position with competitive salary and full benefits package
- Teaching and research opportunities available
- The city offers a diverse population which lends to many unique qualities
- Variety in culture, food, and entertainment
- Live and practice right in Philadelphia or nearby popular suburbs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail