Full Time Physiatry Job Columbia, SC
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered health insurance with the option for vision and dental, a 401(k) with matching company contribution, CME reimbursement, PTO, etc.
You will enjoy working in the Capital of South Carolina, Home of the University of South Carolina. Enjoy a low cost of living with all the amenities within a smaller metro setting. It is known for gardens, parks and zoos, art museums, and fine dining.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance with option for vision and dental
- 401(k) with matching company contribution
- Join an established group
- Work Monday through Friday
- Perform small joint injections
- Mini C-arm for guidance
- NPs or PAs will assist
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.