Full Time Family Practice Job PA
They reimburse for medical license and DEA renewals, medical staff dues and physician's primary professional society dues. You will also receive health and dental coverage, a 403(b) with match, and a 457(b) deferred compensation plan, $2.5K for CME annually, malpractice with tail coverage, relocation assistance, 5 weeks of vacation (includes 1 week of CME), and life insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Jacovino, Senior Search Consultant, email your CV (in confidence) email@example.com.
- 100% outpatient
- Be employed by a stable system
- Established group of 4 physicians
- See 18 to 24 patients per day
- 5 miles east of hospital campus
- FP residency program
- PA license a plus, need in now
- Minutes from Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.