Exciting Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Austin, Texas
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aDermatologistto join a highly successful practice in Austin, Texas.
Are you looking for a position that will not only allow you to join a robust team of Dermatology providers but also a lovely, close-knit community? This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a privately-owned Dermatology practice with strong roots serving the Austin community in a multitude of ways!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -flexible schedule!
- Split time between two locations
- Current providers see 35-45 patients per day -autonomy to set your own schedule!
- Receive ample support from 2-3 well-trained MAs
- Position available due to patient demand and community growth
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package includes CME, Malpractice, and 401k
- Physician-owned private practice
- Full-service Dermatology group offering General, Medical and Surgical Dermatology, Cosmetics and Mohs Surgery
- Work alongside a collegial team of 10 experienced providers
- Skilled support staff ensures efficiency and productivity
- On-site Dermatopathology lab
Austin offers vibrant entertainment, rich culture, and refreshing cuisine. With excellent public schools, a growing job market, lively nightlife, and an array of outdoor activities to enjoy, Austin affords an exceptional quality of life to young professionals and families alike!
The city is home toAustin-Bergstrom International Airport, Lyndon Baines Johnson National Historical Park, the Austin Aquarium, Volente Beach Waterpark, and much more!
Austin is the state capital of Texas and is located just an hour and twenty minutes north of San Antonio and two hours and forty-five minutes west of Houston. Day trips to either of these major cities open you up to so much more to do, see and experience!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130today. Or email your CV toDavid@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!