Full Time Primary Care Job Cleveland, OH
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer The Centers & Circle Health Services
The Centers & Circle Health Services -
- Full Time
- Hours:9, 4-hours session and a half-day dedicated to administrative work
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20-25
- Call Schedule: Q8 to Q10 (Rotated every 8 to 10 weeks)
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Comp. Range: $140,000-$160,000
- Benefits: - Generous PTO program- Medical, Dental, Vision- 401k Retirement plan with 5% defined contribution- Support for CME's and license renewal. - Loan Repayment options (HPSA score of 21)
- Additional Info: REQUIRED:- BE/BC in Family Medicine - Possess an unrestricted DEA, CPR, and First Aid CertificationResponsibilities and Duties- Use OCHIN EPIC EMR- Work as part of a care team to provide quality comprehensive services to The Centers' patients.- Provide primary medical care services to patients in accordance with training, experience, certification, insurance and licensure.- Refer patients to medical specialists or other sources of service when necessary.- Prescribe and/or dispense required medication to patients according to the individual prescriptive authority granted by the Ohio State Board.- Supervises nurse practitioners and other assigned providers which may include medical volunteers, trainees, and other ancillary personnel.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.