Full Time Psychiatry Child Job Baltimore, MD
HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD: 100% outpatient Child and Adolescent Psychiatry opportunity. There is no call. A very well-established outpatient behavioral Health Center is seeking to replace one of their two Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists who is leaving their Outpatient Behavioral Health Center. Employed opportunity. $ Excellent financial compensation package, including sign-on bonus, plus productivity bonus incentive available in the second year and much more!
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland
- See section below regarding detailed information about the city of Baltimore, MD.
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist is needed to join a well-established Outpatient Behavioral Health Center.
- They presently have a group of two Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists. However, the new C & A Psychiatrist will be a replacement for one who will be leaving their Outpatient Behavioral Health Center.
- This is a 100% outpatient Child and Adolescent opportunity.
- There is no call.
- This busy Outpatient BehavioralHealthCenter is part of a very large and very well regarded Regional Health Care System. It has five main healthcare centers.
- The new Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist will practice out of one of the above-mentioned modern health care centers.
- This modern healthcare center also operates a growing primary care practice, two substance abuse programs, residential beds for behavioral health patients, an Assertive Community Treatment Team, and a community-based behavioral health facility.
- In addition, this facility services include a psychiatric rehabilitation program and specialized case management in this area of Baltimore.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRIST DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report to the Medical Director of Outpatient Behavioral Health
- Provide psychiatric evaluation and treatment services to patients in the outpatient behavioral health program and partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Provide patient care to patients five years and older
- Perform initial evaluations on all psychiatric patients assigned within required timeframes as applicable by internal and external standards that may fluctuate from time to time
- Prescribe appropriate studies, consultations, interventions, treatments and medications
- Support and guidance in case consultations available from other child psychiatrist(s)
- Provide medication management services and documents progress in coordination with the treatment team
- Review psychiatric care with a team consisting of therapists, nurses, the patient, other members of the treatment team as applicable, and with psychiatry or hospital leadership as-needed
- Conduct individual, couple and family meetings as indicated
- 6 hours of scheduled patient time; balance available for documentation, meetings, case conferences, etc.
- Availability: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry fellows who will be completing their training in June of 2021 as well as Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists who have prior work experience and are already in practice are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
- The new Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist will be employed by a very well-regardedregional health-caresystem.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists experience.
- There is also a productivity bonus incentive available in the second year.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package, which includes but is not limited to: Sign-on bonus, 403(b) Retirement Plan and much more!
- The earning potential is excellent!
Information regarding the city of Baltimore, Maryland:
- The population of the Baltimore metropolitan area is about 2.8 million people.
- Baltimore is Marylands largest city, and the second largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic.
- It is also an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., which is located only one hour away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice 100% outpatient Child and Adolescent Psychiatry!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.