Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job IL
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Illinois with filling a cardiac anesthesiology opening. The required duties for this position include cardiac and TEE cases along with most general specialties. Candidates must be board certified and have ACLS certification. Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready. No license? No problem. Weatherby can help you get the necessary state license for this job. Weatherby can help you build a custom career plan, with temporary and permanent positions available for you today. Call us for specific details on your future job today.
- Full time
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- Block skills preferred but not required
- Will see most general specialties
- Should be proficient in cardiac and TEE
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.