Full Time Psychiatry Job WA
This position offers a competitive starting salary. You will also receive medical and dental benefits, student loan repayment assistance, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME reimbursement, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact George Estephan at 203.663.9395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student loan repayment available
- Generous PTO
- Develop behavior health curriculum
- Involvement and development in wellness activities for FM residency
- Patient assessments and develop treatment plans for patients
- Leadership experience is required
- Must be board certified
- MBA, MHA, MMM, or MPH degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.