Locum Tenens Cardiology Job ID
Posted by CompHealth
An Idaho-based facility is currently seeking an interventional cardiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 24/7 call shift, and you will see an average of 3 to 6 patients per day. The assignment requirements include angioplasty, coronary angioplasty, valvuloplasty, and TAVR. The covering physician must be board certified. For this position, you need to have an active ID state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new ID medical license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know, and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active ID state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24/7 call shift
- Caseload: 3 to 6 patients per day
- Procedures: Angioplasty, coronary angioplasty, valvuloplasty, TAVR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.