Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Moultrie, GA
Posted by CompHealth
A Georgia facility needs a locum tenens pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and with call. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible with an active GA medical license. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an active GA license obtain one before the assignment.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active GA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.