Full Time Family Practice Job AR
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, student loan repayment, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Hot Springs is surrounded by abundant opportunities for camping, mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding, and water skiing. The mountains surrounding the city are part of the Ouachita National Forest, one of the oldest and most scenic in the nation.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- Competitive guaranteed base with RVU productivity model
- Student loan repayment available
- Take over an existing patient base
- Outpatient position
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Average 20 to 25 patients per day
- Looking for a self motivator with a passion for a rural setting
- Board certified, or board eligible residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.