Full Time Family Practice Job Lewiston, ID
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with RVU and quality bonus. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment assistance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this western Idaho town with year-round warm weather and mild winters allowing golf all year. It has a nearby university, a strong economy, and access to plenty of outdoor and water recreation. You can choose from an array of activities such as water skiing, sailing, fishing, swimming, walking or riding along miles of paved levee pathways, or camping at a riverside park.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed position
- Competitive base salary with RVU and quality bonus
- Student loan repayment assistance available
- Monday through Friday, possible 4-day workweek
- Phone call rotation
- Build a successful practice quickly with strong community need
- Family-friendly area with great schools
- Close to ski resorts, numerous rivers, and lakes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.