Full Time Otolaryngology Job NY
You will receive a competitive compensation based on experience plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, 2 weeks of CME time, a retirement plan, life insurance, malpractice insurance, full comprehensive benefits, and 5 weeks of vacation to start.
The NY community is upscale and world-famous with the features of small town living while being within an easy drive of NYC. It is a practice setting many physicians dream of.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what is important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
For further details, call Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Existing patient base
- Employed position
- There are da Vinci robotics available
- Academic affiliation for teaching with renowned university
- Board certified or board eligible required
- Competitive salary and paid malpractice
- Health and disability insurances
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.