Full Time ObGyn Job CA
This position offers a strong compensation. You will also receive occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Strong compensation
- Occurrence malpractice
- Monday through Friday clinic and OR
- 1 weekend and 5 weekdays of call per month
- Board-certified physician is preferred
- Planning on developing an OB/GYN residency program
- Employed position joining a group practice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.