Locum Tenens ObGyn Job TX
Posted by CompHealth
A Texas-based facility is currently seeking an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 24-hour call, with optional clinic. The facility sees 160 to 180 deliveries per month on average. The covering physician must be board certified with an active TX medical license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active Texas state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour in-house call, optional clinic
- Caseload: 160 to 180 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.