Full Time Internal Medicine Job CT
An excellent compensation and benefits package awaits you with a salary guarantee plus production and quality measures. You will also be offered medical, vision, dental, and orthodontic benefits. You will also receive a 401k with matching, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME, 4 weeks of vacation plus holidays, and malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
To get started, please contact Art Moran at 203.663.9358 and send an CV to email@example.com.
- Practice clinically half the time and administratively the other
- Provide leadership to other chiefs
- Major involvement and autonomy in improvement measures and processes
- Minimum 3 years of experience in teaching and leadership within a healthcare service organization
- Peer review experience and quality management necessary
- Negotiable competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employed position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.