In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered full benefits including fantastic medical benefits.
This position is located in Phoenix, AZ. This is a progressive, innovative city that offers the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. The city offers a rich cultural heritage and unique blend of influences from throughout the southwest. It's a sun lover's mecca with almost 360 sunny days each year.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7 weeks of vacation
- General and all subspecialties excluding cardiac and pediatrics
- 100% supervision and CRNAs cover C-sections
- Work day shifts with rotating early outs
- Limited evening shifts each month with post day off
- Residents and med students rotate through
- Must be board certified, or eligible within 5 years from training
- Final year residents welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail